Dog & Owner Etiquette
Dog & Owner Etiquette @ Dog Parks & Beaches
- Keep Dogs within fenced in areas when off leads.
- Scoop the Poop – Use bags and deposit in trash cans.
- No Aggressive dogs they will be asked to leave immediately.
- Owners must have a leash on hand in case the need arise.
- Dogs LOVE to dig we understand, but please fill in the holes.
- All dogs in facility need tags for current license and vaccinations.
- Females in heat are prohibited.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Park hour’s dawn to dusk.
- Be aware that Canines & human visitors enter at their own risk.
- Owners are legally responsible for their dogs and injuries or loss caused by their dogs
- Lee County not responsible for injuries to dogs or their owners
- Dogs must be under voice command, control, and accompanied by their humans AT ALL TIMES
- Scoop Your Poop – Bags & disposals are normally provided but have your own just in case.
- Obey all signs and keep dogs in designated areas only
- NO food allowed in park areas
- To report and/or violations please call Animal Services at (239) 533-7387.
This entry was posted in Dog Etiquette
. Bookmark the permalink